Exeter, England. A four year-old girl had skin from her bottom and the backs of her legs ripped off on New Year’s Eve after a prank went wrong in a public bathroom. Little Kaya Langmead and her mom Nicole were visiting a McDonalds restaurant when Kaya insisted on going to the toilet ‘on her own, like a big girl’.
But no sooner had she got off the toilet did she scream in pain. She had sat on superglue and it had really hurt her. The adhesive had been left by two young girls who had been in the stall before Kaya.
Incensed, Nicole wrote this publicly on Facebook: ‘To the two young blonde girls that thought it would be hilarious to put super glue on the disabled and baby changing toilet in McDonalds, I just want you to know that I’m still having to console my four year old daughter who was unfortunate enough to use the toilet after your little prank.’
Let’s hear the full story from Nicole Langmead and little Kaya, shall we?