WATCH: Mom Didn’t Know Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup…

Penny and Simon Powell’s baby son kept getting sick. They took him to the doctor, tried changing his diet, all sorts. But they couldn’t work it out. Then one day Penny and her husband had a thought… Could it be the Tommee Tippee sippy cup? Sounds crazy, but it was worth a look. And it turned out to be true. They broke off the top and looked underneath. And were DISGUSTED.

Despite having washed out her son’s cup every day, the spout was collecting garbage and beginning to grow MOLD. It was the moldy build-up, so close to the youngster’s mouth, that was causing the sickness.

Understandably, the Powells were absolutely livid. They posted the pictures of the moldy build-up on Facebook and they quickly went viral, as shocked parents wanted to spread the message. Children all across the world use these sippy cups every day. This is seriosuly shocking…