Mom’s Filming Her Kids When She Realizes Something Truly DEVASTATING

The dangers of window blinds. Do you know about them? And quite how much damage they can do to your children? As parents, we all worry about the safety of our kids. Like their online safety. But there are other dangers throughout the home… And we want to focus on window blinds here.

It was a day like any other for the Walla family. The kids were playing in the living room and Mom was having fun with them. She got out her video camera and decided to capture some of the larks for posterity. When suddenly – she noticed something. Something which horrified her and made her blood run cold… Her son Gavin had got caught caught up in the window blind cords. He was being strangled and was choking to death…

Naturally, she drops the camera and frees her son from the cords and saves his life. And now? Mom Nicky Walla is campaigning not only for parents to be aware of the dangers and to do what they can, but she is lobbying for blinds manufacturers to look at their designs.

This is a distressing watch, but Gavin is fine now. You need to see this and then spread the message.