With medical marijuana now legal in a few states and Colorado even decriminalizing weed entirely, the numbers of animals accidentally eating the stuff is on the rise. Don’t worry too much, it’s extremely unlikely that your domestic pet will become ill or have any lasting damage if they’ve got into your stash. But you will need to give them plenty of care and attention.
This Siberian husky dog here has always loved sniffing out food and stealing it. But he soon regretted it when he munched his way through a rice crispy weed cake he found hidden away. He was totally fine after a few hours, so don’t worry too much. They comforted him and called some veterinarian friends for advice.